How Do I Set a Testing Schedule?
NOTE: Only Self Testers and Monitors have the ability to set or manage schedules. Testers and Accountability Partners are unable to set or manage schedules.
- From the home screen of the App, tap the "+" icon on the right side of the screen
- If you monitor multiple Testers, select which Tester you'd like to set a schedule for. If you only monitor one Tester, your Tester is selected by default.
- From here, you can:
- Set the test date and test time
- Set if and how often the schedule should repeat
- Set if test times should be randomized or not
- Set how many random tests should be scheduled during the testing time frame
- Once you’ve selected your testing schedule, tap the “Schedule Test” button to finish and return to the home screen.
- From the home screen, you can see all future test days, indicated by a gray dot under the date.
Note: For detailed instructions on setting up specific schedule types, please see the additional articles below.