How Do I Schedule a Specific Time Repeating Test?
To set up a test for a specific time that repeats, please follow the steps below:
- Log into the BACtrack View App.
- Click the Plus Icon at the bottom right of the calendar.
- Click the toggle to the right of Repeat Test to enable the repeat setting options.
- Click the Test Start Date to select when this repeat test will begin.
- Select the days of the week this test will happen. You can select one or multiple days.
- Click Test Time to choose what time you would like this test to occur. The tester will have 30 minutes to complete it from the scheduled time.
- Click Schedule Test.
- A pop up will appear letting you know it has been scheduled. Click Ok.
- Exit out of the screen to see the calendar again.