How Do I Add a Connection?
To add a Connection to your account, follow these simple steps in the BACtrack View App:
- From the home screen of the App, tap the "Connections" icon in the bottom left corner
- Tap the "+" symbol in the upper right corner
- Enter the email address of the Connection you'd like to add
- Select the Role of the Connection: Monitor or Accountability
- Tap "Send Invite" button to finish sending the invitation
- You will be notified once that person has accepted your invitation.
For every BACtrack View Tester account, you can add two types of Connections: a Monitor and an Accountability Partner. The number of Connections a Tester can have depends on the plan level that you choose. Remember, everyone using the BACtrack View App must have an Apple iOS device.
NOTE: If you are a Self-Tester, adding a Monitor to your account will automatically change your Role to Tester, meaning you will lose the ability to set your own testing schedule. Adding an Accountability Partner has no effect on your Role.