How Do I Change a Connection's Role?
The connections on an account can be a monitor or an accountability partner. Please follow the steps below to change the role of a connection on your account.
Note: Only a self tester, tester who is the billing party, or a monitor can complete this process.
- Log into the BACtrack View App.
- Click the Contacts Icon at the bottom left of the app.
- There you will be able see all of your current contacts.
- Click on the connection that you would like to edit.
- Click Change Role.
- A pop up will appear to confirm your decision to switch them to another role. Click Yes to continue.
- Another pop up will appear letting you know their role has been changed. Click Ok.
Note: If your connection has not yet accepted their invitation, you will only be able to remove their invite when completing Step 5. You will then have to add them back as a new connection with the correct role.