My Face ID Stopped Working, How Do I Fix It?
If you are having issues logging in using Face ID, please follow the steps below.
1. Delete the BACtrack View app
- Touch and hold the app on the Home Screen, tap Remove App, then tap Remove from Home Screen to keep it in App Library, or tap Delete App to delete it from iPhone.
2. Restart your phone or tablet.
3. Download View from the App Store.
4. Launch the app.
5. Clear password field and manually enter it.
6. Click the gear icon at the bottom right, then log out.
7. Sign in screen is now blank. Enter email address and password.
8. Answer "Yes" to wanting to use FaceID.